Lock’s traditional makeup features a very pale face and blue lips, but since my Lock Costume was a variation, I felt comfortable taking a little liberty. This interpretation works just as well as a “she-devil” makeup look as well. Plus, blue lipstick is not that easy to find!
Lock Inspired Makeup Tutorial
You will need:
- Pale foundation (one or two shades lighter than your usual color)
- Translucent setting powder
- Dark red lip liner
- light blue eyeshadow
- red powder (the one shown is a blush used as eyeshadow)
- red lipstick
1. Start by applying a light foundation that is a few shades lighter than your usual color. I used my winter foundation. You want to be slightly pale, but not white since we are doing a more inspired version of the character. Top with a translucent setting powder.
2. Heavily line your eyes using the lip liner (they just don’t make a red eyeliner I could find). Similar to how you would do a cat eye, bring up the tips of the liner but over-exagerate it to create horns.
3. Shade your lids all the way up to the brow with the light blue eyeshadow. Outline underneath your eye and all the way around the horns to your temples with the red powder. Then heavily fill your brows with the red powder as well.
4. Finish with a bright red lipstick.
5. For a simple “devilish” hairstyle, two half pigtail buns worked for me, although I would love to do this look with victory rolls as well!