Shock’s makeup is a gentle application of her two primary colors, purple and green. This compliments my Shock inspired costume‘s purple tutu without overpowering the look.
Plus, nothing is more appropriate for a witch makeup look than a cat eye!
Shock Inspired Makeup Tutorial
You will need:
- Pale foundation (one or two shades lighter than your usual color)
- Translucent setting powder
- Purple eyeliner
- Purple eyes hadow (multiple shades)
- Green eye shadow
- Natural dark brown (coffee/latte) lipstick
1. This tutorial is fairly basic, as her skirt makes a huge impact and doesn’t need to compete with makeup. Less is sometimes more. Start by using a foundation that is a few shades lighter than your usual color. I used my winter foundation.
2. Heavily outline your eyes with the purple eyeliner, bringing up in an exaggerated cat eye. Use a dark purple eye shadow on your lids, then bring up a very light purple under your brow. Bring a warm, medium shade of purple under your eye and up around the cat eye extending towards your temples.
3. Fill in your brows with green eye shadow, and add a hint at the end of the purple, right at the temple.
4. Use a natural color (maybe on the darker side) for your lipstick.