While I like my Zombie Pop Art Canvas, I also wanted some decor that followed a more traditional Halloween color scheme. Lucky for me, the Canvas I bought came in a 2 pack! Most of the decorations I already had are black or very dark, so I went with a bright and colorful look.
Boo Halloween Art
You will need:
- Orange, green, white, and black acrylic paint
- Assorted paint brushes
- 12 inch x 24 inch canvas
- Access to a printer (to print stencils- optional)
1. Paint the canvas a solid orange and allow to dry fully.
2. Using Word or another word processing program to spell out the word you wish to paint and increase the size as much as necessary. You may need to put one letter per page. Print and cut out each letter.
3. Trace each stencil (or freehand) onto the painted canvas, then paint in the outline with green paint.
4. Trace out 5 straight lines form one corner in white, then paint a dangling spider in black. Allow to dry, and you’re done!