This was a delicious side dish that comes in at just 3 points per serving, but felt twice as naughty as it really was… and I have eaten it for 3 days straight without regret. You can easily double this recipe for larger crowds.
Roasted Cranberry Butternut Squash with Feta
- 2.5 cups butternut squash, skinned and cubed (about 1 medium squash or 12oz pre-cubed bag.
- 1-2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (go with 1 cup if you are not a fan of the tartness in cranberries, however, I love it)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees (also can be cooked at 450 if making with Cranberry & Spinach Chicken Rollatini, just reduce all times by 5-10 minutes and keep an eye on it!).
2. Drizzle the butternut squash with the olive oil and place in your baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes. At the 25 minute mark, pull from the oven and stir in your cranberries, then put back in the oven for 10 minutes, just until the cranberries have started to burst.
3. Mix in the feta, honey, and cinnamon, and serve!